The school organizes excursions and activities, usually guided by one of our teachers. We also keep students well informed about cultural events taking place in Pisa and Viareggio, such as food and craft fairs.
You can also participate in free weekly activities* organized by the school. These include:
- Trips to Lucca, Florence, Cinque Terre
- Happy Hour (aperitivo) with teachers
- Lunches and dinners in typical Italian restaurants
- Football matches
- Bike rides to discover the city
- Wine tasting
On request the school can also organize:
- Parties: we can sort out the venue and drinks, whilst each student in attendance can bring a typical dish from their country.
- Pisa / Viareggio by night: our teachers can take the students out to discover the city by night, and enjoy and aperitivo together.
- Trips further afield to Rome and Venice.
For free activities students only have to cover their personal expenses (train tickets, drinks and food, entrance tickets)
Activities require a minimum number of participants.
The activities on offer may vary and the school secretary will keep students informed.