Citizens from countries from which it is necessary to have a  VISA to enter Italy can enrol in and attend a course provided that they have a visa for TOURISM (for stays of up to 90 days) or for STUDY (indispensible for periods of over 90 days).
Before enroling in one of our courses we would ask you to contact the Italian diplomatic representation or Consulate nearest your place of residence to obtain precise, up-to-date information. Below we indicate the necessary requisites to be able begin the visa application procedure.

We would also remind you that a visa is not considered a right, but rather a “concession” and that therefore its issue is at the discretion of the individual Consulates, who reserve the right to ask for supplementary documentation in addition to standard documentation.
In the event of a refusal to grant a visa, the Consulate must provide the person concerned with a written justification together with information regarding how to appeal. The justification must be translated into a language that is comprehensible to the applicant or, failing this, in English, French, Spanish or Arabic.
In some countries it takes a long time to obtain a visa and for this reason it is advisable to contact the Consulates as soon as possible.
In the absence of an Italian Consular Representation, the visa for TOURISM can be issued by the Consulate of any country that has adhered to the Schengen treaty. In this case, whenever possible, application for the visa must be made to the Representation of the Country of destination in the “Schengen area”.
The visa for STUDY can only be issued by the Italian Consulate (or by the Consular Section of the Italian Embassy) competent in the country of residence of the applicant.